Monday, October 29, 2007

16 Months Old!

Kaelyn & Shae turned 16 months old on Sunday. They are little girls now with cute little personalities that amaze us each day! They are sponges that soak up everything they hear and see. They are starting to repeat words they hear all the time now & can understand what we ask them to do most of the time.

Kaelyn

Shae Before church
We have taken advantage of this beautiful weather lately & have been playing outside a lot!

Shae
Kaelyn
Shae loves playing with her new princess ball
Kaelyn watching the airplane in the sky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaelyn and Shae....sorry I am a little late!!!!!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm a moron....when I saw the post mentioning the girls turned 16mths old I immediately had it in my brain they turned 2. I'm just not thinking today. Tell the girls happy 16mth old for me!!!!

Jeff

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers